Monday, August 29, 2011

how to wear a mullet

0021

0017

0022
Business in the front

0024
Party in the back
If I close my eye, I can almost hear you gasp with horror reading this title and thinking I've gone all man-repeller on you.  I think I'm more known/liked for the wonderful cuts by stylists than fashion; but hey, we can't have it all.

You can breathe a sigh of relief because the closest I will ever come to this style is my clothing.  Yes, I'm talking about my sweater.  This is one of my favorite tricks when I don't like the ways something fits.  I mean who really cares what the back looks like anyway?  I seriously never check.

I'm wearing:  ralph lauren shorts, loafters (thrift); sweater and gingham shirt (jcrew outlet)

2 comments:

  1. I admit I was a little scared when I saw this title! You left me with a smile at the end of the day though. I love your pattern mixing. You look beautiful. Perfectly styled.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you look so cute! That sweater is to die for, and with the little knot its so fun!

    ReplyDelete