Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30. finale

0009

Untitled.001

0011

0003

0006

Well folks, here we are.  I really didn't think I would complete the challenge; but if Kendi was giving out superlatives, I would be nominated for the Slow-and-Steady-Wins-the-Race award or Most-Likely-to-use-Sarcasm.  Okay...and maybe Best Hair per your lovely compliments.

I think I'm only saying because it's over (and people have a tendency to be way more optimistic once the struggle/anxiety has passed), but I'm looking forward to Fall Remix.  It may have to be October for me because that's when it finally gets cool here.    

Works Cited:  belt (thrift); shoes (urban outfitters); dress (aerie); headband (xxi)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I don't know if I will ever be able to commit to only 30 pieces for a month. Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete