Monday, May 9, 2011

city safari

0007

0009

0006

0010

Has anyone else had strange weather? Last week the high was in the 50s and this week it's in the 80s.  I don't know if I'm coming or going, but my cute spring outfits have taken a halt--jackets over cardigans, tights with sandals, and maybe the occasional arm warmers.  It's a jungle out there.

So when all else fails, I turn to the oversize tunic, skinny jeans, and heels.

Now, I must confess to you all that I have given my beloved thrift stores a much needed break.  I'm not cheating or renouncing the ways of penny-pinching, but they need to time restock.  I've just about over-shopped them all..... and you're right, I do need a hobby.
I'm considering painting and designing my closet because getting dressed should be an organized, fairytale experience.

Get the look here:  tunicskinny's, the shoes are in payless stores now but these are similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment