Tuesday, March 22, 2011

black parade

_MG_7334

_MG_7287

_MG_7353

_MG_7332

Music is part of my morning routine.  On those mornings that My Chemical Romance and the Creep video by The Lonely Island make it into my groove, taking pictures is a major task for Jared.  The pictures that didn't make the cut are ones with T-Rex arms and zombie faces.

In all things fashion, I'm seriously in love with cut-off shorts.  These I'm wearing I did myself.  It's the closest to DIY I can do; the gods of craft do not smile on me. I tried to make a headband once, but it ended up looking like a kindergarten Thanksgiving project.


What are some of the things you do as your getting dressed that give you inspiration? 

works cited:  shoes (xxi); shorts (DIY, thrift); jacket (jcpenny); shirt (thrift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment